What the floods brought us

This little darling is GMC. When our team was coming back to college while covering the 27th October floods in Chennai, this baby was outside our gate, wimpering. She was wet, cold and shivering. Some of our team members picked her up and got her to college. They rubbed her dry and fed her warm milk. It was love at first sight for most of us. Since then, GMC was staying in rotation at some flats in our accommodation. She is now in an animal shelter.
Why is she named GMC? GMC stands for 'Good Morning Chennai'. 27th October was supposed to be our first 90 minute live show. The show was cancelled because of the floods. Today was the last show of Good Morning Chennai. 15 shows of shooting, editing, voicing, producing, not sleeping, skipping meals have come to an end. It was one of the best times I have ever had. GMC, the show and the puppy, will stay forever in our hearts...
P.S. I haven't yet found out who took this snap. I'll credit the photographer in a future post as soon as I know who it is.
1 Comments:
Chooooooooooo Chweeeeeeeet!!! Even i must admit it is really a cute pup. Lets hope it find a good home in the future ... and no jemu however cute it is ur not bringing it to our house :) ...
Lotsa Luv Dada
Post a Comment
<< Home