Retired Hurt!
I see a great discussion has developed on my blog in my absence. That was the intention...thanks everyone!
I have been out of action for some days now. For the first time in my life, I fell seriously ill while away from home. But, during this period...I discovered just how superb my friends are!
This one's for you my Chennai friends...for taking care of an annoyingly demanding person like me.
Thanks to- Ashish [Dikshit and Thakare], Divya, Arunima, Aparna....
and for all those who visited and called to ask how I was.
Thanks again!
I have been out of action for some days now. For the first time in my life, I fell seriously ill while away from home. But, during this period...I discovered just how superb my friends are!
This one's for you my Chennai friends...for taking care of an annoyingly demanding person like me.
Thanks to- Ashish [Dikshit and Thakare], Divya, Arunima, Aparna....
and for all those who visited and called to ask how I was.
Thanks again!
6 Comments:
Jemima,
Well you were not retired hurt, rather you are all geared up for more stories and great journalism.
And we friends are always there.
Welcome back to the battlefield!
Hey!!!! You have now forgotten your bhaiyya ... i have spent so many sleepless nights praying for your quick recovery .... :) ... what to do baba you are a grown up girl now ... forgotten ur dada :) ...
anyways enough faltu badbad .. looking forward to more blogomania ....
i am sure you prayed for my recovery. but, sleepless nights??? dada, who are you kidding? michael rohekar loves sleeping!you must have surfed the net, slept late, got up even more late and left hurriedly for office, isn't it?:)
i know ur blessings are with me, dada-my pillar of strength, my bible,torah, gita and quran.tc
Hehe ur soo right!!!!
Hello Jemima,
This is Chinmay.Chinmay Dharurkar.
Ashish's(both Dixit & THakare) friend.I got ur link from AT's blogg.So now u r in Pune.
Actually this is not to comment particullarly on your recovery as it is too late to comment on that.
Wish you a shubha-aarogyam!
hi chinmay
ya i have heard a lot about u from both dikshit n thakare...it's all praise, of course!
thnx for visiting my blog n do keep coming back
Post a Comment
<< Home